I am a matriculation student and as i havent received my matriculation certificate,i need to request a letter and final trancript from my matriculation college. Do i need to certify both of the documents?

Profile no image

By hshk

21.51 pm, August 11, 2017
Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn
  • Profile image

    Hi there,
    You need to certify the documents only if the institution, scholarship or loan you’re applying for, requests you to do so. Most of the government institutions and scholarships require you to certify them.

    Hope this helps.

Login to your account

Create an Account