Before Applying to Brickfields Asia College (BAC)
Why Study at BAC
- Brickfields Asia College (BAC) has established itself as the Fastest & Smartest Way to over 200 UK degrees.
- BAC currently has partnerships and affiliations with more than 25 foreign universities and professional organisations, offering its' students access to over 100 world-class Law and Business degrees and professional qualifications that can be completed either locally or abroad.
- Over the past four years alone, BAC has produced over 600 world and top national students, Book Prize winners, 1st class and 2nd class upper graduates.
- Since 2010, BAC’s A-Level students have been awarded the Top in the World Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards (formerly Cambridge Brilliance Awards) for Law and Business Studies four times, with three consecutive wins in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- It is the only institution in Malaysia to have graduates awarded First Class LLB Honours from four International partner universities, which include Cardiff University, the University of Liverpool, the University of Hertfordshire and Aberystwyth University.
Awards and Rankings
- 2016 Awarded the 2016 Icons of Learning Award for Best Law College
- 2015 Awarded the ‘Best Education Brand’ in Malaysia to Brickfields Asia College
- 2015 Awarded the Brand Laureate Best Brand in Legal Education
- 2014 BAC students swept the Top in the World Cambridge Outstanding Learner Awards for Law, Business Studies and Economics.
Internal Scholarships Provided by BAC
Brickfields Asia College Merit Scholarships is a scholarship programme provided by BAC. Students on the scholarship programme will have their tuition fee for the academic year waived. The scholarship covers the full tuition fees at Brickfields Asia College for the academic year and specifically excludes international fees or any other fees that the scholarship student must pay to the University of London (UOL) or Brickfields Asia College. It also excludes expenses for textbooks and other incidental costs.
What You Should Know About Brickfields Asia College (BAC)
BAC provides accommodation known as ‘The Mansion’ for students from all courses. Fees for The Mansion can be paid quarterly or yearly if students wish to maintain the accommodation for more than one year.
Free shuttle bus services are available on campus. There are three shuttle buses provided to make campus transit more convenient. The shuttle buses operate 7 days a week and connects both the KL and PJ campuses to The Mansion.
There is no designated parking space provided by BAC Kuala Lumpur; however, there are multiple places around Brickfields for students to park that is within reach to the campus. For example, the Medan Selera Kompleks is a multi-tier carpark that is often utilised by BAC students (RM8 for full-day parking). There is also parking space available at YMCA KL, though it is limited.
Things to Do Around Campus
NU Sentral Mall is located near BAC Kuala Lumpur, where there are ample restaurants, cafes and a movie theatre. Besides that, there are also several great banana leaf restaurants and other food places in Brickfields itself. If you fancy a stroll around Brickfields (especially for foreigners and big groups), there are free guided tours available.
Although there is no strict curfew imposed on students on the campus, visitors are not allowed in the campus after operating hours.
Education at Brickfields Asia College (BAC)
Most Popular Courses
Law, Economics, Accounting & Finance, Management
Affiliated Organisations & Job Opportunities
BAC is affiliated with numerous universities in the UK, hence their twinning and 3+0 programmes that grant students with a degree from the UK university of their choice.
Official graduation ceremonies are held in November for students from the UK Transfer (UKT) and University of London programmes. Besides that, the ‘Book Prize’ will also be granted to students who have achieved the highest marks in individual papers.