Before Applying to Brickfields Asia College (BAC)
Why Study at BAC
- BAC has established itself as the Fastest & Smartest Way to over 200 UK degrees.
- BAC currently has partnerships and affiliations with more than 25 foreign universities and professional organisations, offering its' students access to over 100 world-class law and business degrees and professional qualifications that can be completed either locally or abroad.
- Over the past four years alone, BAC has produced more than 600 global and national top students, Book Prize winners, 1st class and 2nd class (upper) graduates.
- Since 2010, BAC’s A-Levels students have been awarded the Top in the World Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards (formerly Cambridge Brilliance Awards) for Law and Business Studies four times, with three consecutive wins in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- It is the only institution in Malaysia to have LLB graduates awarded with first-class honours from four international partner universities – Cardiff University, University of Liverpool, University of Hertfordshire and Aberystwyth University.
Brickfields Asia College Scholarship is a scholarship programme provided by BAC. Students on the scholarship programme will have their tuition fee for the academic year waived. The scholarship excludes international fees or any other fees that the scholarship holder must pay to the University of London or BAC. It also excludes expenses for textbooks and other incidental costs.
What You Should Know About Brickfields Asia College (BAC)
BAC provides accommodation, named The Mansion, for students from all courses. Fees for The Mansion can be paid quarterly or yearly.
Free shuttle bus services are available on campus. Three shuttle buses are provided to make campus transit more convenient. They operate seven days a week and connect both the KL and PJ campuses to The Mansion.
BAC Kuala Lumpur provides no designated parking spaces. However, students can opt to park their vehicles in one of the many available places that are within reach of the campus. For example, the Medan Selera Kompleks is a multi-tier carpark that is often utilised by BAC students (RM8 for full-day parking). There is also parking space available at YMCA KL, though it is limited.
Things to Do Around Campus
NU Sentral Mall is located near BAC Kuala Lumpur, offering ample restaurants, cafes and a movie theatre. Besides that, there are several great banana leaf restaurants and other food places in Brickfields itself. If you fancy a stroll around Brickfields, there are free guided tours available.
Although there is no strict curfew imposed on students, visitors are not allowed in the campus after operating hours.
Education at Brickfields Asia College (BAC)
Most Popular Courses
Law, economics, accounting, finance and management
Affiliated Organisations & Job Opportunities
BAC is affiliated with numerous universities in the UK. It offers twinning and 3+0 programmes that grant students a degree from the UK university of their choice.
Official graduation ceremonies are held in November for students from the UK Transfer and University of London programmes. The Book Prize is granted to students who have achieved the highest marks in individual papers.