INTEC Education College is not only a centre for Pre-university Studies and Diploma Programme but also a Professional Accountancy Programmes, which operated under a new academic office, IPAC Education @ INTEC. The new division was officially launched by June 2015 and acts upon the government’s aim in producing more Malaysian Professional Accountants. After a year of operating, IPAC Education @ INTEC managed to have at least 2,000 students who are currently pursuing their professional accountancy journey at different levels; Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
INTEC would like to welcome candidates who meet our criteria to apply for November 2016 and January 2017 intake for professional accountancy programmes.
IPAC Education @ INTEC opens two new intakes for graduates of Diploma & Bachelor in Accountancy from local and non-local universities. January 2017 intake is also opened for SPM leavers (forecast result), for Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) programme, a foundation level for ACCA journey.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Minimum Qualifications: CGPA 3.00 and above
- Open to all Malaysian Bumiputera with the age not older than 25 years old
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Subsistence allowance will be given to successful candidates
- Open to all students with Diploma or Bachelor in Accounting from local and non-local universities.
- SPM leavers can also apply for CAT, January 2017 intake. Minimum requirement: 5A’s including Mathematics.
Full scholarship includes tuition, examinations, books, accommodation and transportation (bus to ferry students from hostel and campus) and monthly subsistence allowance will be given.