Before Applying to INTEC Education College
Why Study at INTEC
- In operation for more than 36 years, INTEC Education College enjoys a reputation for producing well-rounded graduates and outstanding professionals.
- INTEC is a pioneer education provider of pre-university, diploma and professional accountancy programmes.
- INTEC Education College offers the fastest two-year diploma track in Malaysia. Its programmes include Diploma in Business Management, Diploma in Public Management and Governance, and Diploma in Scientific Halal Practices.
- INTEC has built ties with over 25 international universities and several regional partner universities.
- Students of INTEC Education College have been successfully accepted into top-ranking educational institutions across the world, including the UK, the US, New Zealand, Germany, India and Malaysia.
- INTEC earned the ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner (ALP) Award in just over two years and is ranked No.1 for ACCA in the world. INTEC students' results are 30% above the world's passing rate for CAT and ACCA.
- Over the years, students at INTEC Education College have achieved spectacular results in their diploma courses, with CGPA 3.0 and above and 85% passing rate in each semester as well as 97% passing rate for AS-Level and A-Level German.
- INTEC’s SACE International, Monkasho, Japanese Preparatory Course and Korean language students have achieved a whopping 100% passing rate.
Internal Scholarships Provided by INTEC
INTEC assists all students in need of financial aid via external funding and sponsorships, including from Affin Bank, PTPTN, JPA, YPPB, ACCA Global, MYPAC, PNB, Tabung Haji, JCORP, Yayasan Telekom Malaysia, YPPB, Yayasan Pahang, Yayasan Tenaga Nasional and more.
What You Should Know About INTEC Education College
INTEC Education College provides accommodation for all students. There are five apartment hostels provided, namely Cemara, Akasia, Cendana, Damia and Mais. They are located at Section 3, 6,18 and 25 in Shah Alam. Each apartment houses four to five students. The apartment houses feature various facilities, including meeting rooms, recreational and multimedia rooms, a gymnasium, Muslim prayer rooms, a multipurpose hall, hot- and cold-water dispensers, vending machines, public telephones, laundry facilities, cable TV, guest apartments, and transportation to and from college. Sports facilities are also available at the accommodation, including volleyball courts, badminton courts, basketball courts and a playground. The apartment hostels are strategically located near Giant Hypermarket, fast food restaurants, clinics, Ole Ole Shopping Centre, Mydin Supermarket, an array of convenience stores and a park.
Buses to the campus are provided daily by INTEC. Public transportation is also easily accessible via RapidKL, taxis and KTM.
Parking spaces are readily available within the campus.
Things to Do Around the Campus
Located in the city of Shah Alam, there is no shortage of amenities. Many banks, cafes and restaurants are within walking distance. Besides that, it is located just 10 minutes' drive from major shopping malls such as AEON Shah Alam, Empire Subang Jaya and Subang Parade as well as i-City, which hosts many youth events.
INTEC Education College has 24-hour surveillance and a gated area. Visitor information is recorded and monitored for the safety of the students.
Education at INTEC Education College
Most Popular Courses
ACCA, A-Levels, ADTP, CAT and diploma programmes
Affiliated Organisations & Job Opportunities
INTEC Education College has established relationships with the following organisations and universities:
- Australian Technology Network of Universities
- RMIT University
- University of Cambridge
- Lakehead University
- SACE Board South Australia
- Curtin University
- IELTS Official Test Center
- University of Melbourne
- British Council
- ETS, TOEFL
- Brooke House College England
- Group of Eight Australia
- Cork Institute of Technology
- University of Queensland
General Education Subjects (MPU)
The following are compulsory MPU subjects for students at INTEC Education College:
- Malaysian Studies
- Introduction to Theology & Philosophy
- Fundamentals of Critical Thinking
- Ethnic Relations
- English for Academic Purposes
- Fundamentals of Islam (Muslim) / Moral and Ethics Studies (Non-Muslim)
- Introduction to Psychology
- Student Development (Leadership)