To celebrate the commencement of the Sixth Form Programme, Taylor’s International School Kuala Lumpur is offering scholarships for the January 2017 intake.
This is a 2-year scholarship programme open to all Malaysian students who are currently sitting for their IGCSE or SPM examinations in 2016.
The Sixth Form Programme prepares students for academic excellence in A Levels and equips them with leadership and essential life skills for university and life. These scholarships are offered to high achieving students interested in undertaking this exceptional pre-university programme with TIS Kuala Lumpur.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Malaysian students who are currently sitting for IGCSE or SPM examinations in 2016 (enrolling for January 2017).
- Students who are at least 16 years of age on entry to Year 12.
- Students with high academic achievement and high proficiency in English.
- Students with active participation in co-curricular activities and outstanding record of service to school or community.
- Scholarships are available based on the strength of the student’s academic performance and their outstanding participation in co-curricular activities.
- For internal students (those already enrolled in the school), the scholarship will apply to the tuition and technology fees.
- For external students (those not enrolled in the school), the scholarship will apply to the application fee, registration fee, tuition fee, technology fee as well as the security deposit.