Daikin Malaysia Group Scholarship Programme
Daikin, the world's no.1 air conditioning company, is offering a scholarship to eligible students who have already gained acceptance into Malaysian Public or Private Universities pursuing their 1st year degree programme.
Sep 30, 2017
- Full-time student
- Student pursuing a Bachelor's Degree
- Already gained acceptance into Malaysian Universities (IPTA/ IPTS). Preference will be given to students from IPTA.
- Possess good academic results:
1. Students who will enroll into 1st year degree programme
i. SPM or equivalent – min 6As + pass all subjects. Good results in Mathematics, English, and Bahasa Malaysia.
ii. STPM or equivalent – min 2As + pass all subjects
iii. MUET – min Band 4
2. Students currently pursuing 1st year degree programme
i. SPM or equivalent – min 6As + pass all subjects. Good results in Mathematics, English, and Bahasa Malaysia
iii. STPM or equivalent – min 2As + pass all subjects
iv. MUET – min Band 4
v. Min GPA or CGPA 3.00
- Actively participated in co-curriculum activities and displayed outstanding leadership qualities
- Strong communications skills
- Possess positive attitude
- Medically fit
- Have not received any other financial aid from any organisation
- Scholars who are free from any future employment obligations
Students who meet the above criteria are welcome to apply. However, preference will be given to students from families with household income of RM5,000 per month or below.
a. Serves a bond with the company offering the scholarship for a minimum of duration sponsor.
b. The bond will start immediately upon completion of degree course with the appointment letter given.
c. Scholar will be required to work in the sponsor company or any subsidiary companies within Daikin Malaysia Group.
d. Perform internship in the sponsor company or at any subsidiary within Daikin Malaysia Group during semester break.
e. Scholar shall reimburse 100% of the scholarship fees should he/she resign from the company or is terminated during the period of the bond.
- Engineering (preferably in Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Manufacturing)
- Business / Management
How to Apply
For further enquiries, please email to [email protected]