University banner

Master Of Structural Engineering (Coursework & Project)

View All Courses
  • icons
    Full Time
  • icons
  • icons
    1.5 Years
  • icons
    Jan, Jul & Sep
  • icons
    Tution Fees
    RM 27,300

Would you like to apply to Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)?


Master of Structural Engineering (Structure C) is a quarter research program of which candidates are given the unique opportunity to follow their interest in a specialized area of research in Structural Engineering for 2 semesters worth 10 credit hours. Apart from that, the students will be attending 10 postgraduate courses which comprise 1 compulsory course, 6 core courses, and 3 elective courses with a total 30 credit hours whereby the students will be equipped with advanced technical knowledge in the field of structural engineering.

Duration of Study
Full time study: 1 - 3 Years

Part time study: 2 - 4 Years


Detailed entry requirements


  • A bachelor’s degree in the field or related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by the HEP Senate; or


CGPA below 2.50 or 60% with 5 years of professional working experience.


  • A bachelor’s degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and not meeting a CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment.


  • Candidates without a qualification in the related fields or working experience in the relevant fields must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the HEP and meet the minimum CGPA based on (i) to (ii).


  • For international students: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 500 or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0 or its equivalent.


  • Relevant APEL-A certification from MQA

View All

Please fill in the details below to contact Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)

Thinking of studying at
Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)?

We can help youchoose the best Courses in this Institution. Fill out details below for your FREE consultation.
Talk to us

Are you enrolled at this institution?

Need help?