Why study at Sunway Le Cordon Bleu
- Le Cordon Bleu, as a culinary arts school, was founded in Paris in 1895.
- For more than a century, Le Cordon Bleu has enabled aspiring culinary professionals to turn their ambitions into reality.
- Le Cordon Bleu has a presence in almost 20 countries with more than 40 international schools attended by 20,000 students annually.
- Students are taught by our Master Chefs, of which the majority come from Michelin-starred restaurants or are winners of prestigious competitions and titles such as Meilleur Ouvrier de France.
- The set-up of Sunway Le Cordon Bleu Institute in Bandar Sunway with its “Resort Living within the City” concept has provided a comfortable and conducive learning and living environment.
||4 Course Offered
Sunway Le Cordon Bleu Courses & Fees
Would you like to shortlist this institution?
View more on our scholarship page
Please fill in the details below to contact Sunway Le Cordon Bleu