Why study at TAR UC - Tunku Abdul Rahman University College Kuala Lumpur Campus
- TAR UC has a thriving student population of 28,000 pursuing more
than 100 programmes of studies in a wide spectrum of disciplines at six
campuses in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor, Perak, Pahang and Sabah.
- The Kuala Lumpur Main Campus is located at Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak and sprawls across an area of 186 acres.
UC is supported by six faculties in the delivery of undergraduate
degree programmes, namely the Faculty of Applied Sciences (FOAS),
Faculty of Computing and Information Technology (FOCS), Faculty of
Accountancy, Finance and Business (FAFB), Faculty of Engineering (FOEN),
Faculty of Built Environment (FOBE) and Faculty of Social Science, Arts
and Humanities (FSAH).
- There is also the Centre for
Pre-University Studies and their latest Centre for Postgraduate Studies
and Research which offers Master of Business Administration (MBA),
Master of Science (Life Sciences) and Master of Science (Physical
- As an institution that is well-regarded by the
industries for its high academic standards and well-trained graduates,
TAR UC counts some of the national leaders, successful entrepreneurs and
professionals among its 190,000 alumni.
- Occupying 186 acres of land, Kuala Lumpur Main Campus is the flagship campus in TAR University College.
- Being generously equipped with many facilities amidst the lush hilly greeneries, the Kuala Lumpur Main Campus promises an unprecedented and conducive studying environment unlike any other.
||93 Course Offered
TAR UC - Tunku Abdul Rahman University College Kuala Lumpur Campus Courses & Fees
Would you like to shortlist this institution?
View more on our scholarship page
TAR UC - Tunku Abdul Rahman University College Kuala Lumpur Campus News
View All News
Want more news on institutions?
Please fill in the details below to contact TAR UC - Tunku Abdul Rahman University College Kuala Lumpur Campus