Daikin Engineering Management Trainee - Young Professional Development Programme
Published by Afterschool.my on Nov 07, 2017, 01:34 am
All Mechanical Engineering graduates are encouraged to apply for Daikin’s Young Professional Development Programme. Daikin Malaysia Sdn Bhd, the world’s largest air-conditioning business. Candidates will be exposed to a people-centered management with compensation and benefits packages.
- Gain an understanding of the products, systems and people within the assigned department. Understand how the department works and how it contributes to the overall business.
- Supports assigned department as necessary. Responsibilities can vary from project work to data analysis to supervisory functions. The responsibilities facilitate the understanding of the basic operations and functions of the assigned department.
- Learn and gain as much knowledge related to the design work of HVAC field and build up interest towards the design and development of HVAC product in order to achieve job satisfaction and job matching by the end of the training.
- Suggest and recommend cross department’s improvement in terms of processes and systems after the completion of the 1 year training programme.
- Learn about and participate in the DRDM’s culture through attending meeting, on-job trainings and getting involved in sponsored activities
- Candidate must possess Degree in Mechanical Engineering with CGPA 3.00 / 2nd upper class and above
- Candidate must be independent, good attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Have fundamental understanding of electrical, mechanical and thermodynamics / sound concepts, particularly those related to the air-conditioning industry.
- Understanding air-conditioning theory and associated components.
- Project management skills.
- Education Support
Deadline: December 3, 2017
Click here to apply now!
Apply for the Zalora Graduate Trainee Programme