Famous Amos Management Trainee Programme (based in Johor Bahru)
Published by Afterschool.my on Nov 07, 2017, 09:46 am
You’re walking around the supermarket and suddenly this wave of fragrant nutty aroma overwhelms you and you can’t help but find out where it’s coming from. You found out that a new batch of cookies from Famous Amos was just baked. What better way to get your hands on the cookies than to join their management trainee programme?
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Food & Beverage, Food Service, Hospitality, Hotel Management or any discipline.
- Good working attitude and able to work independently.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, fast-learner, excellent interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Must be able to work on rotating shifts, public holidays and weekends.
- Interested in long term career in retail environment.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
- Fresh graduates or candidates with less than one year working experience are encouraged to apply.
- No work experience required, only all the attributes listed above and a positive attitude.
- Candidates are required to undergo a comprehensive one year on-the-job training programme in the retail and operational division.
- The main tasks are to control and organise the day-to-day operation of the store in order to achieve the sales target with excellent service standards.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required by superiors
Deadline: December 1, 2017
Click here to apply now
Apply for the Great Eastern Management Trainee Programme