Maybank scholarships for 20 students to study overseas
Published by Afterschool.my on Aug 18, 2011, 02:35 pm
- Twenty students will pursue their degrees overseas in prestigious universities under a full scholarship scheme by Maybank.
- The recipients of the scholarship were selected out of 800 applicants, with the award amounting to RM3.54 million to study in institutions such as Imperial College, London School of Economics, University of Chicago and University of Melbourne.
- The scholarship was given out based on merit.
- The Maybank scholarship currently has 125 students under its local scholarship scheme and has sponsored over 1,000 students since it started in 1972.
- For more information on this scholarship, click here.