Ajinomoto ASEAN Scholarship 2019
Published by Afterschool.my on Feb 14, 2018, 08:04 am
Ajinomoto has once again decided to spice up the educational landscape around ASEAN by opening their prestigious scholarship to students from the region, sponsoring students who are interested in going to one of the top universities in Japan. Check out the details below, and if you're interested, you'll find the application form at the bottom of the page. All the best to all applicants!
Applicants who wish to enroll in a master’s course in one of the sciences (at specified graduate schools) at the University of Tokyo, Kyoto University, Nagoya University, Ochanomizu University, Waseda University and Kagawa Nutrition University (hereinafter “Universities”) and who fulfill the following requirements and qualifications:
- The applicant must be a citizen of Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Vietnam or Russia.
- The applicant must have graduated or be expected to graduate with an excellent academic record (with 16 years of education completed or expected to be completed) and must receive the recommendation of his/her university president or academic advisor or be otherwise qualified to enroll in the University.
- The applicant must be under the age of 35 on April 1, 2019.
- In principle, the applicant must be able to obtain approval of acceptance as either a postgraduate international research student (hereinafter “Research Student”) or a graduate school student (master’s course) (hereinafter “Master’s Course Student”) from the University and be registered as a Research Student or a Master’s Course Student for April 2019 or October 2019.
- The applicant must acquire adequate Japanese language proficiency that is required in order to research and study in a master’s course, when enrolling as a Master’s Course Student.
- The applicant must file an application and attend selection procedures in the country eligible for this program. 7. The applicant must be in good physical and mental health and have a strong motivation for learning. 8. The applicant must not be receiving other scholarships.
- Research Student at graduate school: ¥150,000/month (for 1 year).
- Master’s Course Student at graduate school: ¥180,000/month (for 2 years).
- Examination, admission and tuition fees: covered in full.
- Airfare to Japan: provide a one-way air ticket from one of the 6 countries (Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Vietnam or Russia) to Japan (economy class flight ticket, in principle).
Click here to download the Ajinomoto ASEAN Scholarship 2019 Application Form.
Click here to download the Ajinomoto ASEAN Scholarship 2019 Guidelines
Click here to download the Ajinomoto ASEAN Scholarship 2019 Fields of Study & Study Programmes
Click here to download the Ajinomoto ASEAN Scholarship 2019 Recommendation Form
Click here to download the Ajinomoto ASEAN Scholarship 2019 Appendix 1
Click here to download the Ajinomoto ASEAN Scholarship 2019 Appendix 2