Yayasan Bursa Malaysia 2017 Scholarship
Published by Afterschool.my on Aug 11, 2017, 05:05 pm
The well-being of our nation depends on how we nurture the young. At Bursa Malaysia, they believe in giving a chance to those who dare to dream towards excellence. Through Yayasan Bursa Malaysia, the Exchange is offering scholarship programmes to qualified students who are applying for or studying at public universities in Malaysia.Bursa Malaysia is committed in its efforts to be a leading marketplace in Asia. Parallel with this pursuit of growth is their deep-rooted belief to contribute towards the betterment of the community. This scholarship is an extension of their belief and they invite you to be part of their success story.
Eligibility of Applicant
- Malaysian citizen aged below 22 years old
- Gross household income of not more than RM5,000 monthly
- Secured a place at or has applied to any local public university for a full-time undergraduate degree course
- STPM results – minimum 2 As and 2 Bs; or A Levels – minimum 2 As and 1 B; or Matriculation – minimum CGPA of 3.5 and above; or equivalent
- Proven records in extra-curricular and/or social community service activities, preferably holding leadership positions
- Preference will be given to applicants who are or will be studying in the following disciplines:
- Law (LLB and/or Shari’ah)
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.Only successful candidates will be notified. Incomplete application forms shall be automatically disqualified.