Malaysia Airlines Cadet Pilot Recruitment 2017
Published by Afterschool.my on Aug 10, 2017, 06:08 pm
To be cleared and endorsed by DCA on type rating training on B737 as a Co-pilot
- The Co-pilot is the Commander’s deputy and is a member of the flight crew acting in piloting capacity, other than Commander.
- When the Commander is absent or becomes incapacitated, the Co-pilot assumes the Commander’s authority and the responsibility.
- Responsibly participate in the preparation of the flight and to attentively monitor the progress of the flight in order to be able to assume this authority/responsibility at any given moment, either by the Commander’s direction or when necessitated by the Commander’s incapacitation.
- The Co-pilot shall assist the Commander in the management of the flight and the manipulation of the aircraft controls in accordance with the directions of the Commander and approved AFM.
Qualification & Experience
- SPM – Pass SPM or its equivalent qualification recognized by Malaysian government with six (6) credits including Bahasa Malaysia and a minimum of B4/C4 in Mathematics, Physics or General Science and English taken at one seating.
- Diploma – Possess Diploma / Degree in Engineering or Science related disciplines with CGPA 3.0 and above and six credits with a pass in Bahasa Malaysia in SPM.
- A Malaysian National
- Possess Frozen ATPL
- Age between 18 and 32 at date of selection.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English both written and spoken.
- Medically and physically fit with perfect eyesight and visual acuity of at least 6/60 without optical aids, correctable to 6/6 and not colour blind,
- Not less than 163cm (5 ft. 4 in.) in height,
- Prepared to undergo vigorous training up to twenty (20) months or until completion of Ab-initio trainingSkills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of regulatory requirement and principles of flight.
- Sound flying skills with knowledge of operations disciplines, specialised technical knowledge of current fleets in the system.
- Strong in interpersonal and communications skills, good analytical skill, and good at issue engagements.
Are you interested?
Click here to apply now
Click here to view Malaysia Airlines First Officer Recruitment
Click here to view the Singapore Airlines Cadet Pilot Programme
Click here to read the Step-By-Step Guide to Becoming a Pilot