Apply Now for the Heineken Asia Pacific Graduate Programme (APGP)
Published by Afterschool.my on Nov 07, 2017, 12:31 pm
Heineken have once again opened applications to their prestigious Asia Pacific Graduate Programme (APGP). Aimed at fresh graduates who are looking for the perfect springboard to get their careers off to the best possible start, the Heineken Asia Pacific Graduate Programme is not to be missed!
- You must be able to start work no later than 1st October 2018*
- You shouldn’t have more than 2 years of professional work experience (volunteering/internships do not count*) *excluding legal
- Business fluency in English.
- Proven leadership skills and extra-curricular involvement throughout your studies.
- Genuine interest in experiencing other countries and cultures.
- Mobility and desire to work and live within Asia Pacific is a must.
- Highly-driven with a desire to succeed**Work-eligibility without the need for a work visa or sponsorship in at least one of the participating home Operating Companies (OpCo) in Asia Pacific
2. What You Will Do
- Complete four assignments of six months each. The first assignment will take place in your Home Operating Company (OpCo), followed by two assignments in one of the 20+ Heineken Asia Pacific OpCos. You will return to your Home OpCo for the fourth assignment experiencing a role in a different function.
- Benefit from an induction programme in your Home OpCo and the Regional Onboarding Programme in Singapore
- Buddy up with management level mentors for the duration of the APGP
- Experience leadership development through formal and on-the-job training
- Designed to nurture our regionally mobile, high potential future leaders, the Heineken APGP provides you with exposure to valuable experiences and learning opportunities that will accelerate your growth.
Interested? Well you aren't alone! Click here to apply directly at Heineken's official website. All the bets to applicants!