Are you an international student?
You should visit the International Students section on our website.
Published by Afterschool.my on Jun 15, 2017, 05:45 pm
Universiti Teknologi Petronas has just opened its September 2017 intake for those who have completed either their, STPM, A-levels, IB, Diploma, Foundation, Matriculation or equivalent, to their Undergraduate programmes. Here's how to apply. Read carefully and follow the link at the bottom of the page to apply now!
Step 1: BEFORE you apply
Please prepare scanned copies of the following documents in PDF format to be uploaded during the online application process:
1. Identity Card/MyKad
2. Results for the following qualification
- Results for STPM or A-Levels or IB or Diploma or Matriculation or other equivalent qualifications
-Results for SPM
-Results for English proficiency i.e. SPM or MUET or IELTS, etc.
3. Proof of payment of processing fee (Internet banking/cash deposit/electronic fund transfer/telegraphic transfer) – RM 30.00 non-refundable.
3.1 Payment can be made to Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS with the following account details:
Payee: Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS
Bank Account number: 8004857910
Banker's name: CIMB Berhad
Banker's address: 20, Jalan Pos Baru, 31000 Batu Gajah, Perak, Malaysia
4. Passport size photo
5. Parents' or guardian's IC
6. Parents' or guardian's salary slips
7. English proficiency (SPM trial, actual SPM result)
8. Co-curricular certificates or school leaving certificate (Sijil berhenti sekolah)
9. Any relevant documents to support your application
Step 2: Online Application
Please observe the following notes:
1. Login to the Online Application Form
2. Please remember your email address and your password used for the online application as they are required for future logins - checking of application status etc.
3. Please ensure all information in the Online Application Form is accurate.
4. For programme selection section - You are required/compulsory to choose three (3) programmes according to your preference.
5. List of undergraduate foundation programmes offered are as follow;
i. Chemical Engineering
ii. Civil Engineering
iii. Computer Engineering
iv. Electrical & Electronic Engineering
v. Mechanical Engineering
vi. Petroleum Engineering
vii. Petroleum Geoscience
viii. Information & Communication Technology
ix. Business Information System
x. Applied Chemistry
xi. Applied Physics
6. For Academic Qualification section – You are required to complete all related information i.e. grade for STPM or A-Levels or IB or Diploma or Matriculation or other equivalent qualifications .
7.Kindly upload and submit all required documents (all uploaded documents must be certified and verified by authorities such as school principals, university registrar, government officials or any other persons of official position).
8. Click "SUBMIT" button to submit your online application. You will receive a notification message pertaining to your online submission i.e. Application Reference No. etc.
9. UTP assessment session (EduCamp) will be held on 12th and 13th August 2017 (tentative) at UTP campus in Perak, as well as designated places in Sabah and Sarawak.
10. Important dates for the September 2017 intake are as follows:
Intake: September 2017
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Eligibility: STPM or A-Levels or IB or Diploma or Matriculation or other equivalent qualifications .
Online Application (Opens): June 9, 2017
Online Application (Closes): July 23, 2017
Announcement of EduCamp: July 28, 2017 (5.00pm onwards)
Reply period for EduCamp: June 28-30, 2017
EduCamp: August 12-13, 2017
Offer Announcement: 30 August, 2017
Reply & Period for Registration: August 30, 2017 - September 4, 2017
Registration: September 5, 2017