Are you an international student?
Visit the International Students section on our website to find out the latest news and everything you need to know about studying in Malaysia.
Published by Afterschool.my on Oct 02, 2017, 07:30 am
UiTM have opened their second intake for various categories. Read on how you can apply for them below. Links to respective application forms can be found at the bottom of the page. Closing Date is November 6, 2017.
Things to do BEFORE you Apply
Filling in the Application Form
1. Be sure to fill in all the correct and accurate information in your application form
2. Be sure to fill in all mandatory fields marked (*)
3. Be sure to carefully review your application form
4. Make sure you press the Valid & Submit/ Sah & Hantar button to submit the application form
5. Be sure to print your application form as proof that your application has been approved and accepted by the system
After Submitting the Application
1. Be sure to check your Application Form at the SEMAKAN site to find out if your application was SUCCESSFUL.
2. UPDATE Application Form if necessary.
3. If you have not yet printed the application form, be sure to print your Application Form at the SEMAKAN page as proof of Application.
Click here to read about student discounts you can receieve WITHOUT kads1m