Are you an international student?
Visit the International Students section on our website to find out the latest news and everything you need to know about studying in Malaysia.
Published by Afterschool.my on Jan 18, 2018, 09:00 am
Are you a Certified Accounting Technician (CAT), or a Diploma in Accountancy holder, or a Bachelor in Accountancy holder?
If you are any one of the above, INTEC is now taking in students for their ACCA March 2018 intake. Scholarships are available to eligible candidates. So, wait no longer. Pay a visit to INTEC Education College now and enquire about the programme.
Learn how their ACCA students study and score and how they have obtain pass rates average of 30% above the world passing rates. Join them as they will guide you to excel in all ACCA papers.
9 reasons to choose ACCA at [email protected]
1. ACCA - MARCH 2018 INTAKE (FROM DEGREE ROUTE)
Application Ends on March 1, 2018
- Minimum CGPA 2.50 or 2nd Class Lower (55 points and above)
2. ACCA - MARCH 2018 INTAKE (FROM DIPLOMA/ CAT ROUTE)
Application ends on March 1, 2018!
- Minimum CGPA 3.00 (Diploma)
- Pass all CAT papers with 65% average score (CAT)