Business& Accounting Job Available for Fresh Graduates (No Experience Needed)
Published by Afterschool.my on May 07, 2021, 07:36 pm
Here at Ernst & Young (EY), you will have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. Through their graduate training programs and coaching, you will develop the skill sets you to need to stay efficient today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Through the EY Graduate Programme, you will be working alongside the Strategy and Transaction (SAT) team who works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital.
Your key responsibilities:
- Participate in due diligence engagements related to transactions involving private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers.
- Assist Senior in analysing financial and operational results of companies targeted for sale by reviewing accounting records and participating in interviews with management.
- Work effectively as a team member by demonstrating your commitment to quality, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
- Prepare analyses of historical and pro forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact cash flow requirements and deal valuation.
- Perform industry and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information.
- Assist in researching technical accounting issues to evaluate implications on transaction valuation and structuring.
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. EY is looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. EY is looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. Ey is looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in accounting.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and/or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
The benefits of this trainee programme:
- Celebrate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Candidates must be a resident in Malaysia or have the right to work in Malaysia.
Click here to apply now. Do attach your CV, cover letter and academic transcripts when submitting your application. Shortlisted candidates can expect to perform a self-recorded video interview and an online assessment.