Published by Afterschool.my on Nov 28, 2017, 12:52 pm
AirAsia is hiring once again! This time, they're on the lookout for both male and female cabin crew members to join their critically-acclaimed, award-winning airlines. Are you good with people? Do you want to travel the world and see exotic locations as part of your job? Is your favorite colour red? If you said yes to at least 2 out of the 3 questions above, then scroll below and view the requirements for AirAsia's Walk-in Interview in December.
December 16, 2017 (Saturday)
1. Female, minimum height: 157cm (barefoot); Male, minimum height: 170cm (barefoot)
2. Minimum SPM results with at least one credit (C or above) in English, at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and at least one other credit in any other subject (A total of 3 credits).
3. Both fresh graduates and those with cabin crew experience are encouraged to attend.
4. Documents to bring: Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) slip/results (Bring the original and copies,) Completed Air Asia Application form, MyKad (Original and copies), up-to-date CV/resume, original and copies of certificates of higher education or equivalent, and a recent passport-sized photo and full-length portrait.
5. Application Form can be downloaded here
6. Dress code: Smart Casual for both males and females. Additionally, for females: knee length skirt or dress with full make up
For more details, log on to career.airasia.com.
Registration time is from 9.00am to 11.00am
Asian Aviation Centre of Excellence S/B
Lot PT25B, Jalan S5, Southern Support Zone, KLIA
64000, Sepang, Selangor Darul Ehsan Malaysia