Pusrawi International College of Medical Sciences (Picoms) to offer medical programme
Published by Afterschool.my on Jun 02, 2011, 03:03 pm
- The proposal will have medical students begin with pre-clinical courses before moving on to Al-Azhar.
- The programme begins in September with an initial intake of 100 students.
- This twinning programme has the potential to attract students all around Asia to study medicine in Malaysia before continuing in Al-Azhar.
- The programme, which cover dentistry and medicine, may be expanded to include other fields in the near future.
- All the above efforts are purposeful for the development of Malaysia into an education hub.
- Formerly known as Pusrawi Nursing College, Picoms is fully owned by the Federal Territory Islamic Religious Council (MAIWP).