More student exchange programmes to China to be organised
Published by Afterschool.my on Jun 13, 2011, 03:29 pm
- The Malaysia-China Friendship Association wishes to increase the number of student exchange programmes.
- These exchange programmes serve the government's purpose in promoting cooperation in sports events and activities between Malaysia and China.
- The demand for more student exchange programmes are synchronised with the overall increase of non-Chinese Malaysians (particularly, Malays and Indians) choosing to study in China.
- Currently, there are around 3,000 Malaysian students in China.
- In addition to the above, cruises are being planned within South East Asia to boost tourism.