Maxis What's Next Finance Talent Programme
Published by Afterschool.my on Dec 07, 2017, 02:29 am
The Maxis What's Next Finance Talent Programme is an 18-month rotational programme designed for young innovative professionals who have a strong interest to develop their business and financial knowledge as well as leadership capabilities.
This programme will accelerate the development of your functional core competencies while gaining exposure to the business world through rotations in critical areas within Financial Management, Procurement, Regulatory, Investment Relations, Treasury and Finance Business Partnering.
What's In It For You?
- Personalised RotationParticipate in three 6-month rotations within the Finance & Strategy Division and enrich your impact through innovation, leadership and decision-making capabilities.
- Diverse Experience & ExposureStrengthen your skills and exposure to cover big-picture, organization-wide concerns; and solve critical problems related to Technology, Strategy, Risk Management, Network and Operations.
- Develop Strategic SkillsTransition yourself from an information provider to a strategic partner. Create insights through analysis, drive innovation and strengthen leadership skills by working with functional business units.
- Cross-Divisional ExposureDevelop leadership skills by working on innovative projects with our Senior Leadership Team.
- Professional Development & NetworkingReceive ongoing development, leadership insights and mentorship through our internal and external networking and training.
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Are Malaysian
- Have 3 to 5 years of working experience
- Want to develop your business and financial knowledge as well as leadership capabilities.
- Have a proven track record.
- Love technology & digital experiences.
- Are passionate, positive & collaborative.
- Enjoy working and contributing in a fast-paced environment.
Applications for this intake will close on the 31st of December 2017
Click here to apply now!