Are you an international student?
Visit the International Students section on our website to find out the latest news and everything you need to know about studying in Malaysia.
Published by Afterschool.my on Nov 10, 2020, 02:12 pm
DRB-HICOM Berhad (“DRB-HICOM” or the “Group”) is one of the nation’s largest and most diverse conglomerates. They are mainly involved in the Automotive, Services and Properties sector. The Group has recently seen a revitalization of its businesses, through the creation of new revenue streams and the injection of new lines of businesses through the execution of strategic moves aimed at increasing growth and profitability.
The DMTP aims to identify and develop young talents with high potential to be accelerated in their development from the start of the career and become the future leaders of the organisation, industry and nation.
DMTP is a 30-months programme tailored for the professional development of young graduates through formal training, job rotations and familiarisation across the DRB-HICOM Group and fast paced environment and be exposed to various sectors and areas.
1. Fresh graduates from reputable universities majoring in one of the following fields:
2. Minimum CGPA of 3.5 and above, or its equivalent
3. Active involvement in Extra Co-Curricular Activities
4. Demonstrate strong leadership potential, high personal drive and willing to take new challenges
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
6. Strong evidence of a high sense of achievement
7. Dynamic personalities and self-motivated
To apply, click here.
Hungry Intern is a great internship website if you are looking to apply for an internship or traineeship programme! You can create your own profile and apply for an internship position and employers can contact you via Hungry Intern.