Graduates given the chance to vote for top employers in Malaysia
Published by Afterschool.my on Jul 27, 2011, 02:13 pm
- Malaysia's 100 Awards is an awards ceremony that celebrate and honour the most popular employers in Malaysia.
- The winners are decided based on the results of the Malaysian Graduate Barometer which analyses responses from students and fresh graduates from universities in Malaysia and abroad.
- The Malaysian Graduate Barometer examines the preferences, priorities and influences of university students and fresh graduates when selecting their first emplyer after graduating.
- The results from this survey can then assist employers in understanding how effective their brand strategies are in drawing serious and motivated graduates.
- The survey also enables university students and fresh graduates to voice their opinions on their college or university experiences and prepare for the working world.
- With this feedback, universities and colleges can monitor their ability in catering to industry demands of fresh graduates.
- The top ranked spots last year were swept up by Ernst & Young (E&Y), PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), KPMG and Deloitte.
- GTI Media, which conducts the annual survey, now calls on fresh graduates and final-year students to vote by logging in to http://www.malaysias100.com/ to choose their top employers in Malaysia.
- Completing the survey would see them standing a chance to win attractive prizes which includes 20 invitations to Malaysia's 100 Leading Graduate Employers Awards 2011 in November, 2011.
- Voting closes on the 31st of August, 2011.