Apply for the Malacca State Education Loan Now
Published by Afterschool.my on Jun 05, 2018, 01:07 am
May intake for the Malacca state education loan is currently open and will close on June 31, 2020 while the November session will close on December 31, 2020. Students from Malacca who intend to continue their studies can now apply for this loan under your state government.
You’re only eligible to apply for this loan if you’re enrolled in these public or private higher education institutions.
Applications are only valid if you’re a citizen of Malacca as defined below:
- Applicants born in Malacca; OR
- Mother and/or father of applicant is born in Malacca; OR
- Stayed in Malacca for at least 10 years
- Voters from the State of Malacca
- Only students furthering their studies in diploma and degree can apply online. Please ensure the institution or university you are offered is listed in this sponsorship.
- Have received an offer to study at a higher education institution as stated
- Received good grades in SPM with a credit in BM
- Has a valid email
- Only one application is valid at any one time
How to Apply
- The application form is available from at the Tabung Amanah Pendidikan Negeri Melaka (TAPEM) office.
No. 34-4, Level 4,
Bangunan Kota Cemerlang,
Hang Tuah Jaya,
Lebuh Ayer Keroh,
- Applications can also be done online by heading to e-TAPEM’s homepage or through this portal
- Applications that have be filled up (manual or online) has to include a copy of your offer letter of the higher education institution, birth certificate, and other academic certificates from school. All documents myst reach TAPEM’s office before or during the closing date of this loan.