The objectives of the programme:
- To enable graduates to apply knowledge in technology and management in business, service and manufacturing.
- To enable graduates to apply their skills to help in planning, managing and reporting in related industry.
- To produce graduates that efficiently help solving problems logically, creatively and analytically based on facts and clear ideas.
- To produce graduates that can communicate effectively, can become a leader who can work in a team.
- To produce graduates that able to work in a team and co-operate as a team member with good leadership skills in working environment.
- To produce graduates that able to increase lifelong education, knowledgeable and skillful.
- To produce highly motivated graduates, disciplined and posses good ethics.
Students who have successfully completed the course can find employment in the private and public sectors as:
- Assistant Executive (Administration and Finance)
Graduates are able to pursue bachelor degree at any potential colleges and universities.