Are you an international student?
Visit the International Students section on our website to find out the latest news and everything you need to know about studying in Malaysia.
completion of the programme, students will be able:
1. To have the deep understanding
of relevant Chinese Studies areas.
2. To master the practical
knowledge and skills which are responsive to the relevant communities
3. To analyse the societal issues
and interpret the trends and changes of Chinese Studies in China in general
and in Malaysia in particular.
4. To provide the qualities of
professionalism with ethical codes in Chinese Studies which are on par with
the counterparts of Chinese Studies in the region.
5. To demonstrate the competence in
managing the issues of Chinese Studies effectively and efficiently in
6. To acquire critical thinking in
Chinese Studies and solving the problems related to a specific area of
7. To apply the research abilities
in lifelong learning by completed a dissertation of high quality.
Mode of Studies: Research Mode
Bachelor's Degree with Honours and CGPA of 2.75 and above or a Bachelor’s
Degree with CGPA of 2.75 and above in a related field from UTAR; or
(2) a Bachelor's Degree with Honours and CGPA of 2.50 and above but less than 2.75 or a Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of 2.50 and above but less than 2.75 in a related field from UTAR and subjected to rigorous internal assessment; or
(3) a Bachelor's Degree with Honours and CGPA of 2.00 and above but less than 2.50 or a Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of 2.00 and above but less than 2.50 in a related field from UTAR, show evidence of at least five (5) years of relevant working experience and subjected to rigorous internal assessment; or
(4) any other academic qualifications equivalent to (1), (2) or (3) from another recognised University as approved by the Senate
Have Questions About
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Sungai Long?