Are you an international student?
Visit the International Students section on our website to find out the latest news and everything you need to know about studying in Malaysia.
of Real Estate Development (MRED) is a programme developed through a
collaboration with REHDA Institute. It aims to equip the players or
stakeholders in the property development or construction industry with
exposure related to the real estate and property development sector by:
(1) Improving productivity of the industry
(2) Innovating new ideas towards achieving the highest standards of
(3) Advancing best practices for the industry
Mode of Studies: Coursework Mode
Bachelor's Degree with Honours and CGPA of 2.75 and above or a Bachelor’s
Degree with CGPA of 2.75 and above in a related field from UTAR; or
(2) A Bachelor's Degree with Honours and CGPA of 2.50 and above but less than 2.75 or a Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of 2.50 and above but less than 2.75 in a related field from UTAR and subjected to rigorous internal assessment; or
(3) Bachelor's Degree with Honours and CGPA of 2.00 and above but less than 2.50 or a Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of 2.00 and above but less than 2.50 in a related field from UTAR, show evidence of at least five (5) years of relevant working experience and subjected to rigorous internal assessment; or
(4). Any other academic qualifications equivalent to (1), (2) or (3) from another recognised University as approved by the Senate
* Five (5) years working experience means any working experience after obtaining the qualification which period shall also include practical training and any industrial attachment.
** UTAR welcomes applicant who does not possess entry qualification as the above. Alternatively potential applicant can apply to our programme by using APEL
In addition to the academic requirements a candidate is also required to possess an English Language certification - IELTS Academic : 6.0/equivalent
Have Questions About
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Sungai Long?