Why study at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Sungai Long
- Nine faculties, three institutes and three centres and 30 research centres
- UTAR Global Research Network
- More than 200 memoranda with industry partners and universities from 26 countries
Seven Endowed Chairs/Professorships
- International students from more than 40 economies
- Total number of graduates is 50,000 students
- 97% graduate employability rate within six months of graduation
Awards and Rankings
- Ranked #501-600 by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018
- Ranked #111-120 by the Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings 2017
- Ranked #101-150 by the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017
- Ranked #14 by the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017: Millennial Universities
as the top three Malaysian universities for number of citations per
paper in 2015 as released by QS Quacquarelli Symonds’ Intelligence Unit
and announced in 2016
self-accreditation status by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
of the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) in 2017
- ISO 9001 certified, MSC status and MQA accredited
Tier-5 (Excellent) status in 2011 and 2013 Rating System for Malaysia
Higher Education Institution (SETARA ‘11 and SETARA ‘13), Tier-5
Excellent in Discipline-Based Rating System (D-SETARA) for Engineering,
and Tier-4 (Very Good) in D-SETARA for Health Sciences.
the 2013 PAM Malaysia (Malaysian Institute of Architects) Gold Award
(Education Category) for architectural excellence of the Kampar Campus.
||77 Course Offered
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Sungai Long Courses & Fees
Would you like to shortlist this institution?
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Sungai Long Accommodation & Facilities
Outdoor Sports / Indoor Games
Would you like to check your chances of admission for this college?
Please fill in the details below to contact Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Sungai Long