Why study at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Kampar
- Nine faculties, three institutes and three centres and 30 research centres
- UTAR Global Research Network
- More than 200 memoranda with industry partners and universities from 26 countries
Seven Endowed Chairs/Professorships
- International students from more than 40 economies
- Total number of graduates is 50,000 students
- 97% graduate employability rate within six months of graduation
Awards and Rankings
- Ranked #501-600 by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018
- Ranked #111-120 by the Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings 2017
- Ranked #101-150 by the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017
- Ranked #14 by the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017: Millennial Universities
as the top three Malaysian universities for number of citations per
paper in 2015 as released by QS Quacquarelli Symonds’ Intelligence Unit
and announced in 2016
self-accreditation status by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
of the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) in 2017
- ISO 9001 certified, MSC status and MQA accredited
Tier-5 (Excellent) status in 2011 and 2013 Rating System for Malaysia
Higher Education Institution (SETARA ‘11 and SETARA ‘13), Tier-5
Excellent in Discipline-Based Rating System (D-SETARA) for Engineering,
and Tier-4 (Very Good) in D-SETARA for Health Sciences.
the 2013 PAM Malaysia (Malaysian Institute of Architects) Gold Award
(Education Category) for architectural excellence of the Kampar Campus.
||67 Course Offered
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Kampar Courses & Fees
Would you like to shortlist this institution?
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Kampar Accommodation & Facilities
Outdoor Sports / Indoor Games
Would you like to check your chances of admission for this college?
View more on our scholarship page
Please fill in the details below to contact Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Kampar