Are you an international student?
Visit the International Students section on our website to find out the latest news and everything you need to know about studying in Malaysia.
This Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering offers academic programmes for students in diploma, bachelors, and postgraduate studies. The uniqueness of FKAAS is that it exposes the students to hands-on training apart from theoretical learning in civil engineering. This is to allow students to better compete in the present job market. Besides that, the students are guided by experienced staff with professional qualifications.
The Faculty of Civil and Environmental is always aware of the latest developments in technology and strives to fulfill the requirements set by professional bodies such as the Institute of Engineers Malaysia (IEM) and the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM). Our programmes are always monitored by advisor's from both local and international higher institutions of learning. All the programmes offered are approved by the Public Service Department of Malaysia (JPA).
The aims of Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering (FKAAS) are:
1. To conduct academic programmes that are planned to help to execute functions towards achieving the vision and mission.
2. To conduct academic programmes that are competitive and able to produce a professional work force that fullfills global needs.
3. To conduct research and development that is innovative and cater to the need of the work force.
4. To become a reference center and a center of excellence in engineering R&D.
5. To create smart partnership with the industry and stakeholders.
6. To conduct continuous education that is needed by the industry.
SPM or its equivalent with minimum of 5 Cs for the subjects inclusive of Malay and Mathematics and at least a pass in English.
Relevant certificate from Polytechnics under the Ministry of Education, Malaysia at least CPA 2.70 and posess Cs in Malay and at least a pass in English at SPM level.
Have Questions About
Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia?