The objectives of the Bachelor of Management degree are:
- To provide the country with managers having basic skills as well as in specialised fields of management.
- To produce managers who are efficient, effective, analytical and possess excellent communication skills
- To instil ethical values and to raise awareness towards social responsibility in future managers
- To produce management graduates equipped with information technology skills and capable of adapting to continuous changes in technology
- To produce managers who possess a global and innovative entrepreneurship skills.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTMain admission channel (Matriculation/STPM/Diploma/Equivalent Holders) After being accorded the APEX status, USM has admitted students into its Bachelor's Degree Programmes (Full Time) from the 2009/2010 Academic Session without them having to go through the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) system via its student Management and Admission Division.