Mineral Resources Engineering focuses on areas of mining, processing and management of mineral resources and the environment.
PROGRAMME OBJECTIVES (PEO)
- To produce employable graduates with the knowledge and competency in Mineral Resources Engineering complemented by the appropriate skills and attributes.
- To produce graduates having good leadership skills with the right attitudes and ethics.
- To produce creative and innovative graduates with design and soft skills to carry out various problem solving tasks.
- To produce holistic graduates with sustainable development awareness.
- To produce graduates who possess interest in research and lifelong learning, as well as continuously striving for the forefront of technology.