Maritime Technology is a field of study that focuses on the use of technology, process technology and system technology used in maritime operations. This program is specifically designed to produce graduates who will be the main input talent to companies and government agencies in the maritime industry.
General Requirements University Admissions
- Pass SPM / equivalent with good.
- Credit in Bahasa Melayu / Bahasa Malaysia at SPM / equivalent.
- Malaysian University Bahasa Inggeris Test (MUET).
- Passed STPM with at least Grade C in General Studies / General Paper and Grade C in two (2) other subjects.
- A diploma or other qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government and approved by the Senate.
Special Conditions Program
- Passed Matriculation / UM Science Foundation with a minimum CGPA of 2.00
- Minimum Qualifications for STPM holders
i. Obtained at least Grade C in mathematics or physics at GCE.
ii. Honours in Mathematics at SPM level or Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in Mathematics at GCE.
Pass in English Language at the SPM.
Matriculation or diploma in a related field from an accredited institution.