Why study at TAR UC - Tunku Abdul Rahman University College Penang Branch Campus
- TAR UC has a thriving student population of 28,000 pursuing more than 100 programmes of studies in a wide spectrum of disciplines at six campuses in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor, Perak, Pahang and Sabah.
- The Kuala Lumpur Main Campus is located at Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak and sprawls across an area of 186 acres.
- TAR UC is supported by six faculties in the delivery of undergraduate degree programmes, namely the Faculty of Applied Sciences (FOAS), Faculty of Computing and Information Technology (FOCS), Faculty of Accountancy, Finance and Business (FAFB), Faculty of Engineering (FOEN), Faculty of Built Environment (FOBE) and Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities (FSAH).
- There is also the Centre for Pre-University Studies and their latest Centre for Postgraduate Studies and Research which offers Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science (Life Sciences) and Master of Science (Physical Science).
- As an institution that is well-regarded by the industries for its high academic standards and well-trained graduates, TAR UC counts some of the national leaders, successful entrepreneurs and professionals among its 190,000 alumni.
- The Penang Branch Campus is deemed to have the best landscaping among the institutions of higher learning in Penang, having won the Penang State Landscaping Contest for two consecutive years.
||16 Course Offered
TAR UC - Tunku Abdul Rahman University College Penang Branch Campus Courses & Fees
Would you like to shortlist this institution?
TAR UC - Tunku Abdul Rahman University College Penang Branch Campus Accommodation & Facilities
Outdoor Sports / Indoor Games
Would you like to check your chances of admission for this college?
Please fill in the details below to contact TAR UC - Tunku Abdul Rahman University College Penang Branch Campus