Detailed entry requirements
- Master’s degree in Education; or
- Master’s degree other than Education and hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education; or
- Master’s degree other than Education and has a Diploma/Certificate in Teaching; or
- Master’s degree other than Education with at least two (2) years of teaching experience; or
- Other qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Malaysian Government.
- No direct admission from Bachelor’s degree to Doctoral programme.
- Candidates who have enrolled for a Master’s degree programme with a minimum CGPA of 3.67 at the Bachelor level may apply to change the registration of studies to the Doctoral Degree programme, subject to the following provisions:
- Has demonstrated competence and ability to conduct research at the postgraduate level;
- Obtain approval from the HEP Senate.