Detailed entry requirements
- Pass STPM or its equivalent, with minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or its equivalent; or
- Pass STAM with minimum grade of Jayyid and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or its equivalent; or
- Pass Diploma (MQF Level 4)/Advanced Diploma (MQF Level 5) or its equivalent; or
- Pass Matriculation/Foundation/Asasi or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Pass UEC with minimum Grade B in 5 subjects and a pass in Mathematics and English; or
- Other recognised equivalent qualification.
- English competency requirement for international students: Minimum IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
The pass requirement in Mathematics and English at SPM level for candidates (i), and (ii) can be exempted if the qualifications comprise of Mathematics and English and the achievement is equivalent to/above the pass requirement of the subjects at SPM level. (Equality of the subjects is the responsibility of HEP and the HEP needs to have strong internal policies/procedures in assessing the equality).
- Malaysian; and
- Candidate must be 21 years old and above in the year of the application being made; and
- Have previous working experience/learning relevant to the field applied; and
- Pass APEL Assessment for Bachelor Degree (conducted by OUM).