Civil engineering is concerned with the design, construction, maintenance and the operation of infrastructure for the benefit of society. Civil engineers design structures including multi-storey buildings, bridges, tunnels, commercial complexes, oil rig platforms, water systems, road and traffic systems and foundation supports.
- A Level GCE: 10
- Australian Year 12 ATAR: 86.4
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education: 21
- Indian School Certificate: 75%
- All India Senior School Certificat:e 80%
- Indonesia SMA: 3 8.5
- International Baccalaureate Diploma: 30
- Kenya Secondary Education: 10
- Malaysia STPM: 9.33
- Malaysia UEC: 3
- Malaysia Matriculation Program: 3
- Ontario Grade 12: 81.8%
- Scholastic Aptitude Test SAT: 1925
- South African National Senior Certificate: 37
- Sri Lanka A Level: 12
- Thailand Matayom 6: 3.33
- Vietnam High School Certificate: 8.5
- Monash University Foundation Year: 76.25%*
- Indonesia UNIPREP/UNSW: 8
- Trinity Foundation Year: 81%
- Sunway Foundation in Arts: N/A
*The score is only applicable for students commencing MUFY in 2015/2016.
- Mathematics and at least one of Chemistry or Physics (Australian Year 12 equivalent) are formal prerequisites for the Bachelor of Engineering.