Why study at Mantissa College
- Mantissa College was founded in 1999 as an Information Technology (IT) college.
- It has two (2) learning centres (Main & South) strategically located in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail (TTDI) Kuala Lumpur, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities
- Mantissa offers various courses (full-time and part-time) ranging from Pre-University to Post-Graduate and Professional Qualifications.
- Mantissa offers the first and only French Business Degree up to Master level with MQA (Malaysian Qualifications Agency) accreditation by following the ECOLE Standard.
- Mantissa offers a wide range of scholarships and bursaries.
- Students can achieved foreign qualifications by completing 100% of their study locally.
- MSC status Institution (2012)
- 10th Asia Pacific International Honesty Enterprise, Keris Award (2011)
- ISO 9001:2008 status (2011)
||6 Course Offered
Mantissa College Courses & Fees
Would you like to shortlist this institution?
Please fill in the details below to contact Mantissa College