This programme aims to produce “Doctors of Philosophy” in Management with advanced knowledge and skills in management practices and research.
This programme aims at equipping industry practitioners and academicians with advanced knowledge and skills in business management. Among the main aims are:
- To accomplish the country’s objectives of developing management professionals with doctoral qualifications;
- To produce high-quality doctorates with advanced skills in teaching, training, research, as well as managerial, entrepreneurial and strategic knowledge for leading innovative contemporary organisations;
- To provide doctorates with knowledge in managerial functions such as marketing, accounting, finance, information systems, human resources and operations;
- To produce doctors of philosophy with capabilities in innovative leadership and change management; and
- To improve professional practices through the application of research and case methodologies.