Are you an international student?
Visit the International Students section on our website to find out the latest news and everything you need to know about studying in Malaysia.
Students will acquire business management skills and knowledge that will help them develop their careers in a
turbulent management environment. They will develop a portfolio of key management competencies like strategic
analysis, decision-making and appreciation of global business challenges. This is complemented by people, financial,
marketing and system analysis skills.
• Our industry-developed curriculum utilises the “Problem-based Learning” and “Project-based Learning” approaches;
this exposes students to simulated and real business problems and environments. It is an opportunity to gain actual
skills and real-world experience
INTI’s MBA offers a portfolio of critical management fields:
b. Commercial Law
d. Human Resource Management
Duration: 1 Year (Full time)
2 Years (Part time)
• A Bachelor degree with minimum CGPA of 2.5.
• No prior work experience needed OR
• A Bachelor degree with CGPA below 2.5 AND minimum 5 years work experience OR
• STPM / Diploma or equivalent via APEL
Have Questions About
INTI International University?