Are you an international student?
Visit the International Students section on our website to find out the latest news and everything you need to know about studying in Malaysia.
1. International Affiliations
2. Comprehensive Scholarships & Bursaries
3. Strategic Campus Location
Formerly known as HELP College of Arts and Technology (HELP CAT), Imperium International College successfully completed the takeover of HELP CAT and resumed operations in March 2020. This was also to ensure that as the new official entity, IIC achieves one of its key strategic objectives to provide the best quality education and skill for a wide range of students.
As a multi-disciplinary education provider, IIC offers a wide range of online and blended learning programs in engineering, culinary, communications and ACCA, amongst others.
IIC also offers students the opportunity to pursue home-grown programmes (Foundation Studies in both Arts and Science, and Diplomas in Business, Accountancy, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Hotel Management, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering).
The range of programmes offered, including the Foundation Studies in Arts and Science, will provide students with relevant pathways to undergraduate studies and professional qualifications that are connected to high-growth sectors with a strong demand for the employment of such graduates.
Internal Scholarships Provided by the University
1. Merit/Entrance Scholarships
• Grade A is inclusive of A+, A and A
• Scholarship covers tuition fees only and excludes Mata Pelajaran Pengajian Umum (MPU)
• Scholarship Financial Aid recipients must maintain a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3 00 for the duration of the scholarship Students with 50 or higher quantum must maintain GPA 3 50 or equivalent This is applicable to both entrance and continuing scholarships.
2. Progression / Continuing Scholarships
There are also external sponsorships that the university provides as below.
• * Financial aid covers tuition fees only and excludes Mata Pelajaran Pengajian Umum (MPU)
• ** Only for Alumni who graduated 3 years prior from registering for new intake at IIC
• *** Applications may be considered on a case by case basis and a higher quantum may be awarded
• **** For BUDIMAS Terms Conditions for applications refer to Randy Shu (Career Counselling and Admission Centre)
3. Sports Excellence – This financial aid is awarded to registered students who have excelled in sports and have represented the state or country in competitions.
*Applications may be considered on a case by casb basis and a higher quantum may be awarded
• Full time Malaysian students in Imperium International College who are state or national sports personalities two years before joining the College
• Sport(s) excelled in should be affiliated with the Olympic Council Malaysia or National Sports Council
• Verification of student status as sports personalities is done by the National or State Sports Association
• Recipients must maintain the following minimum GPA for the duration of the scholarship:
4. BUDIMAS Scholarship – The Budimas Charitable Foundation is offering Scholarship for Malaysian students to pursue higher education for full time programmes at IIC This scholarship covers tuition fees, monthly allowance and accommodation.
• Open to Malaysian citizens aged between 18 and 24 who wish to pursue tertiary education
• Total gross monthly household income of RM 4 000 and below
• Applicants should possess good academic qualifications and should be active in school
• Minimum academic requirement
• Only official exam result will be accepted for scholarship consideration
• Recipients cannot change programme halfway in their studies
• Accommodation and monthly allowance will be included with the scholarship
• Applicants must not be bonded or receiving any form of financial aid or award from other educational institutions or organisations
• Applicants must have good health and not suffering from critical illnesses
• Recipients must maintain the following conditions for the duration of the scholarship
Located within the same building, City Campus Lodge & Hotel consists of 452 hostel rooms for students and guests. Students and guests of the hostel can enjoy common facilities like elevator, Wi-Fi in public areas & rooms, 24-hour front desk & security guard, two tiers secured lift access system, student leisure lounge & pantry, etc.
The campus is connected to the Chan Sow Lin LRT station via a link bridge
Situated in a business park, there are ample parking spaces available around and at the basement of the college
Things to Do Around the Campus
Most Popular Courses in the University
Applying to the University with SPM Trial Results
Yes, they can. A conditional offer letter will be given to students
Affiliated Organisations & Job Opportunities
General Education Subjects (MPU)
Average of 2 MPU subjects per semester
Hubungan Etnik / Bahasa Komunikasi 3, Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia / Pengajian Malaysia, Malaysian Economy
Average around RM800 with RM400 refundable deposit
Once, every May
|Institute type||Private University|
|Campus Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Total Courses||4 Courses Offered|
Jan, Mar & Jul