Belle .

Member since Jul' 2018

Asked 2 years ago


Government Matriculation

Hi. I was a matriculation student 17/18 and have already applied for the second phase UPU. The course that I want to apply is not listed in the application form and I really want to apply to UMS's Bachelor of Visual Arts. Is there any other way I can apply to the course? Thanks.

Need help?