Brief objective of program
- To develop a comprehensive understanding of the appropriate techniques of research, as shown by the application.
- To develop capabilities and efficiency in achieving independent research in the Islamic belief doctrine.
- To make a significant and original contributions to the existing knowledge of Aqidah and practice.
- To create a generation of highly qualified researchers & specialists able to think and act constructively, with regard the contemporary issues in Islamic belief which affect the establishment of pious & conscious society in manners and behavior.
- To strengthen and develop the abilities of graduates in order to interact and spread Islam through their high commitment with the methods of Da’wah practiced by Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w).
This course is an OnLine/Blended Learning based programme.