Detailed entry requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) or equivalent with the minimum CGPA of 2.75; or
- Bachelor’s Degree (Level 6, MQF) or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.50 but not attaining CGPA of 2.75, can be admitted depending on the internal assessment of HEP; or
- Bachelor’s Degree (Level 6, MQF) or equivalent with a CGPA of below 2.50, is admissible subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in the relevant field;
- The candidates without Bachelor’s degree in computing, the prerequisite modules in computing must be offered to prepare them for advanced studies.
- The international students must prove good English proficiency in oral and written, for example the 6.0 scale for the English’s system (International English Language Testing System) or equivalent to it.
Since the medium of instruction of this program is in English, all applicants must meet the English language requirement before being admitted to the programme. Examples include:
- Having English as their mother tongue.
- Substantially worked or studied in an English-speaking country (such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States).
- English language proficiency exam with a minimum overall band score of 550 in TOEFL or 5.5 in IELTS.
- A minimum overall band score of 4.00 in MEDIU’s English Language Placement Test (MUET).
- Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.