The programme objectives at the bachelor level are to educate and train learners to become graduate scholar-teachers who are able to:
- PO1: Acquire and apply a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the underlying values and principles of education science of Islamic studies.
- PO2: Acquire, and apply the conceptual understanding of the diverse learners’ backgrounds and personalities in the complex educational processes involving teaching Islamic studies.
- PO3: Explore and create opportunities and possibilities in implementing innovative and relevant Islamic studies educational programmes, as well as demonstrate, uphold and cherish the ethics and professional codes of practice and values of the teaching profession;
- PO4: Initiate and foster positive and productive relationships with Islamic studies education and the community as well as demonstrate the capacity to engage in life-long learning and life-long contribution;
- PO5: Acquire, apply and exercise acts of professional leadership which originated from studies in the biography of the prophet in accordance with the responsibilities given or initiated by the professional scholar-teacher; and
- PO6: Continuously and incrementally develop general knowledge and individual talents and the fullest personal personalities.
This course is an OnLine/Blended Learning based programme.