Detailed entry requirements
- Passed the Al-Madinah University’s Foundation course with at least 2.0 CGPA; or
- Passed STPM by acquiring at least two principals; or
- Passed a Diploma recognized by the Government of Malaysia or the Senate of the University by obtaining good grades; or
- Passed the Malaysian Higher Certificate of Religion (STAM); or
- Have a degree recognized by the University Senate equivalent to any of the above qualifications.
- Passed the Foundation Program of Al-Madinah International University with a minimum CGPA 2.00; or
- Passed STPM with at least two (2) principles, or
- Passed a Diploma recognized by the Malaysian Government or the University Senate with good greds; or
- Passed Higher Certificate in Islamic Studies of Malaysia (STAM); or
- Passed Certificate of Lower Education (SRP); or Certificate of Lower Secondary Assessment (SRP) with not less than 5 years working experience and Passed at least 5 subjects; or
- Obtained a qualification that is recognized by the University Senate as equivalent to any of the above qualification.