KADS1M Update From Bank Rakyat (July 14, 2017)July 17, 2017
With many students grumbling about the status of their KADS1M application, which for all the world seems up in the air, Bank Rakyat released a statement on their Twitter feed dated July 14, 2017. Below is what they had to say.
Those who are eligible to receive the KADS1M Debit-I are asked to:
- Collect your respective cards at the branch you selected when filling in the application, as mentioned in the e-mail.
- Applications for a change in the collection branch cannot be done at this time
- You may check on your KADS1M Application by clicking on this link
- The FINAL date for collection of KADS1M Debit-i is on September 30, 2017. Although this is subject to changes form time to time.
- Ensure you bring along your identification card and one copy of your I.C. (front & back) during collection.
- Students are advised to only deal with bank employees to avoid any issues during collection.
- The hours of operation for collection of KADS1M Debit-i at Bank Rakyat branches are as follows :
Click here for the KADS1M Guide
Click here to view why your KADS1M Application may NOT have been processed.
Click her for the FULL list of KADS1M Discounts